- BIRDFLESH - Wheelchair Impaler T-SHIRT
- MORBID FLESH - Rites Of The Mangled CD
- INFERNAL DEATH #11 (2017) zine
- NASUM - Bug T-SHIRT
- AZARATH - In Extremis CD (digipak)
- XYSMA - Yeah / Above The Mind Of Morbidity / Fata Morgana CD
- THE ARSON PROJECT - Disgust CD
- SPASM / GUTALAX - split CD
- VOMIT REMNANTS - Hyper Groove Brutality CD
- UTUMNO - Across the Horizon CD
The double disc set, “The Most Known Unknown” marks the DVD debut from Western Massachusetts’ powerhouse metallic juggernauts, THE ACACIA STRAIN. The first DVD documents a full length concert at the Worcester Palladium (home of the New England Hardcore and Metal fest, which THE ACACIA STRAIN are no strangers to) in December 2008, just afew short months after the release of their crushing “Continent” album. The band played songs spanning their entire career to a sold out house of over 2,000 rabid, blood thirsty fanatics (many of whom are featured in the “10 Seconds Of Fame” bonus segment, in which select fans were given 10 seconds on camera to do whatever they wanted) and every intense second is here to watch at home.
The second disc features three segments, the first being the aforementioned “10 Seconds Of Fame”, featuring dozens of fans. The second is a documentary entitled. “The Acacia Strain : A Retrospective”, and features interviews with current and former members of the band, friends, long time fans, family members (singer Vincent Bennett’s mom is interviewed, for instance, recalling early basement shows in her house), promoters and more. It provides an informative, personal and at times hilarious look into the formative years of these hugely influential titans. The third segment, “Live At The Waterfront Tavern”, is a small, very intimate club show filmed just weeks before the main Palladium event, and gives a glimpse into the band’s live DIY show roots at this 350 capacity club, which is a regular stop for members of the band when they’re out checking out new bands from their hometown scene. There are no bouncers, no barricades, no rules at this show. The cameras are on the stage, in the crowd and in the pit. “In Your Face” doesn’t sum up the bludgeoning energy of this experience as band members find themselves in the crowd as often as fans find themselves on stage.
- Live Show recorded at THE PALLADIUM, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- "10 Seconds Of Fame" segment
- "The Acacia Strain: A Retrospective" Documentary
- "Live At The Waterfront Tavern" - Live footage from an intimate 350 capacity venue