- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits HOODED ZIP SWEAT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Napalm Logo T-SHIRT (BLACK)
- PROSCRIPTION - Conduit CD
- MACHETAZO - Ultratumba II CD (slipcase)
- NAPALM DEATH - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism CASSETTE
- CENOTAPH (MEX) - The Gloomy Reflection Of Our Hidden Sorrows 2xCD
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits T-SHIRT (PRE-ORDER)
- SELFMADEGOD RECORDS - Riddick FACE MASK
- COGNIZANT - Cognizant CD
Birthed from the open spaces of the western United States and now nestled in Nashville, Tennessee; Across Tundras has been a band which has always been able to convey the feeling of being in the presence of severity through their music. Their fifth and most recent release, “Sage,” accomplishes this in a way unfamiliar to even the most loyal of ‘AT’ listeners. Over six years, since the band’s initial release, “Divides,” a massive dirge which never relented upon the listener, many have attempted to pigeon-hole this band to genres which fit the readers of their particular 'zine or blog. Fitting in everywhere and nowhere all at once. The simple truth of the matter is, few bands have ever been able to combine and compact such a wide variety of influences and make what is simply, original art.
Their latest effort, “Sage,” easily proves to easily be their most personally artistic yet. Listening to this record you are hearing a band that has grown into what it always dreamed to be. The album brings together those influences that make Across Tundras so unique, the classic vibes of Johnny Cash and Neil Young, to the ominous heaviness of Black Sabbath and Neurosis, all points visited between, in a cohesive and natural way. It’s organic, progressive, and heavy as all hell.