- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD
- LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY - Horrific Compositions of Decomposition CD
- NASUM - Logo SWEAT PANTS
- ZATRATA s/t CD
- Grindcore #1 BUTTONS
- MYTHIC - Anthology CD
- BROKEN HOPE - Swamped In Gore CD
- AGATHOCLES - Distrust And Abuse / Agarchy LP (SPLATTER)
- ANTIGAMA - Meteor CASSETTE (BLUE)
- AZARATH - Blasphemers' Maledictions CD (SLIPCASE)
BLUUURGH was one of the first Dutch extreme metal bands featuring Jason Kohnen (Korsakov, Celestial Season, Orphanage, nowadays Bong Ra) with his charismatic extreme vocals.
BLUURGH recorded 2 demos, one e.p. and a full length in the late 80’s /early 90’s. Their debut album ‘In My Embarce’ is now finally re-issued, this time under the ’new’ monicker ‘Suffer Within, 25 years of suffering’. Bonus to the album comes the legendary ‘Suffer Within’ EP (1990), directly taken from one of the original EP’s, including the good old vinyl scratches to preserve the old school underground feeling. The album is completely remasterd by Bong Ra ( = Jason Kohnen’s breakcore music stage / artist name these days).
Cover and booklet art by Dutch comic artist Tom Hamel. BLUURGH was an essential band in the early Dutch death metal history, who inspired many newcomers in the extreme metal scene.