- NASUM - Recycle T-SHIRT
- TAKAFUMI MATSUBARA - Strange Beautiful And Fast CD (PRE-ORDER)
- HYPERDONTIA - A Vessel Forlom T-SHIRT
- ASPHALT GRAVES - The New Primitive BUNDLE (CD+T-SHIRT)
- VISCERAL DISGORGE - Slithering Evisceration CD (digipak)
- NASUM - I Hate People BUTTON
- VACANT COFFIN - Sewer Skullpture CD
- NECROT - Blood Offerings CD
- NASUM - Helvete T-SHIRT
- TAKAFUMI MATSUBARA - Strange Beautiful And Fast BUNDLE [CD+T-SHIRT] (PRE-ORDER)
Michigan-based grindcore cult heroes Cloud Rat return with Pollinator, the band's most intense and blistering recordings to date.
Over the past ten years, Cloud Rat has established itself as one of the most compelling bands in the underground. Over a staggering number of releases – four full-length albums, eleven EPs and splits, a live album, and various other comps, in one decade – the Michigan band has made a name for itself via sheer emotion and musical freedom.
NPR Music called Cloud Rat's 2013 album, Moksha, "a feral, fearsome and fearless piece of work." Noisey described a live show in 2015 with these words: "Cloud Rat is one of those rare bands whose music connects instantly, painfully – you feel the words, the riffs, and the all-consuming cacophony deep within the marrow of your bones, vibrating out into a hostile world."
Emerging from the space where hardcore punk spirals into grindcore, Cloud Rat is that and so much more. The band knows no limits and incorporates influences from across the map – black metal, noise, doom, goth, folk, and beyond – all while retaining its realness and urgency.
Cloud Rat have taken grind to the next level on Pollinator, and it's vicious.