- Grindcore #1 BUTTONS
- HORNA Metal Magazine (2019) ZINE
- GUTALAX - Shit Demon T-SHIRT
- SLASHING DEATH - Off CD
- HAGGUS - Mincecore T-SHIRT
- Grindcore #2 BUTTONS
- ACxDC (ANTICHRIST DEMONCORE) - Logo TRUCKER HAT
- MORTUOUS - Chained Face T-SHIRT
- FETID - Steeping Corporeal Mess CASSETTE
- RATOS DE PORAO - Skull T-SHIRT (RED)
The brainchild of Danny Alessandro (guitars/vocals) and John Massey (guitars/vocals), Toronto death metal duo DEITY has been a long time coming. Friends for the last twenty plus years, the duo formed fifteen years ago and have always been the core of the band. Both have been working on other projects, but always felt the need to finally go in studio and finish an album. With the help of session players Flo Mounier (Cryptopsy) on drums and Florian Ravet (ex Nephelium) on bass have created an album that will tend to the ears of all metal fans.
Deity are a band who essentially pay tribute to the absolute best of new-old school in their given leanings — ANATA, SPAWN OF POSSESSION, SUFFOCATION, DECAPITATED, I could go on. They took tiny, microscopic pieces of influence from all of the best of the entirety of 2000‘s death metal and have crafted a masterpiece of a debut album.