- VIOLENT DIRGE - Elapse CD
- IMMORTAL FATE - Demos + Live On Radio CD (digisleeve)
- SLASHING DEATH - Off CD
- AGATHOCLES - Matadores Del Libertad T-SHIRT
- SELFMADEGOD RECORDS - Grind T-SHIRT
- AGORAPHOBIC NOSEBLEED - Logo (YELLOW) PATCH
- ENCOFFINATION - We Proclaim Your Death... LTD ED. CD
- BULLDOZER - IX CD
- BEHEADED - Only Death Can Save You CD
- HORNA Metal Magazine (2019) ZINE
Based in Vicenza (Italy), FALL OF MINERVA started out in early 2011 and, like many other bands, simply gathered as a bunch of mates in some dude's garage and made a lot of noise, which resulted in début EP 'Sievert'. By late 2012, the band had established a solid line-up and agreed that their main goal was to share their music far and wide, with an aim to tour and play gigs as much as possible.
Along came follow-up EP 'Seasons', a Russian tour and two European tours with the band sharing stages with the likes of Devil Sold His Soul, Pianos Become The Teeth, Defeater, This Will Destroy You, and Counterparts just to name a few.
Influenced by Devil Sold His Soul, Cult Of Luna and Misery Signals, the band's sound is best described as atmospheric post-hardcore; crushingly heavy and uplifting all at once. Now, with the five-piece sounding stronger than ever, it's fair to say that début album 'Portraits' is a stunningly powerful release that displays in volumes what these guys are capable of.
For fans of DEVIL SOLD HIS SOUL, CULT OF LUNA, MISERY SIGNALS, UNDEROATH, NORMA JEAN, THE CHARIOT...