- TRAUMA - Ominous Black BOX CD [PRE-ORDER]
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black LP SPLATTER [PRE-ORDER]
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black CD [PRE-ORDER]
- ANTI-MUSIC - Logo PATCH
- ANTIGAMA - Data Overload (DARK HEATHER) T-SHIRT
- NASUM - Scarecrows T-SHIRT
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black LP (SPLATTER)+T-SHIRT [PRE-ORDER]
- DEIVOS - Casus Belli CD
- PLF (P.L.F.) - Logo PATCH
- AZURE EMOTE - The Third Perspective CD (PRE-ORDER)
EUROPEAN VERSION ON SELFMADEGOD RECORDS. BLACK 12"LP HOUSED IN LP JACKET W/ CUSTOM INSERT DESIGNED BY JON CHANG. LIMITED TO 400 COPIES.
The end game, the final unit. The last GRIDLINK record. Recorded over five days in Kyoto, Japan, “Longhena” is a twenty-three minute grindcore opus made real through the emotional ferocity and painstaking calculation of Jon Chang (DISCORDANCE AXIS), Bryan Fajardo (PHOBIA, PLF, KILL THE CLIENT, NOISEAR), Takafumi Matsubara (DISCORDANCE AXIS, HAYAINO DAISUKI) and Teddy Patterson (BURNT BY THE SUN, HUMAN REMAINS, HAYAINO DAISUKI).
Awe-inspiring musicianship, landscapes of shred, atonal and melodic at once, blast-beat hypermania and vocals screamed from the bottom of a personal and illustrated hell. This is the one you’ve been waiting for. The one that makes the body ache.
“Longhena” is for anyone sick with melancholy, and those who wish to obliterate the world with music.
Featuring guest vocals from Paul Pavlovich of ASSUCK.