- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits HOODED ZIP SWEAT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits T-SHIRT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Napalm Logo T-SHIRT (BLACK)
- MACHETAZO - Ultratumba II CD (slipcase)
- NASUM - Napalm Logo BASEBALL CAP
- NAPALM DEATH - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism CASSETTE
- NASUM - Inhale/Exhale BUTTON
- TOMB MOLD - Planetary Clairvoyance CD (digipak)
- NASUM - I Hate People BUTTON
Brutal Death Metal from Mandurah, Western Australia. “Lust in a Vulgar Display of Violence” is the debut studio album with 10 tracks. The lineup on this album features singer Paul Wachla (ex-CORPSEFLESH), drummer Chris Woźniczka (also in FACEFUCK) and multi-instrumentalist Ewza Lambert (also in OMNIOID, CORPSEFLESH, NAILS OF IMPOSITION, FACEFUCK). There are guest vocal appearances by Tarren Whitfield (ENTRAILS ERADICATED) and Hannes Schmailz (INFECTING THE SWARM, ex-CHORDOTOMY) on tracks 6 and 7 respectively. There are also guest guitar solos by Sambo Marwick (CORPSEFLESH, OMNIOID), Mario Di Giambattista (VULVECTOMY, DEVANGELIC, CORPSEFUCKING ART) and Vlad Melnik (VORACITY, NEUROGENIC, DEROGATION) and tracks 1, 4 and 9 respectively. Cover artwork by Matthias Auer, an Austrian graphic artist (aka Mottla Brutal Art) who has also done album art for MANIPULATING CALAMITY, AVGRUNN, DEVOUR THE UNBORN, GUTFED and many other bands.
For fans of PATHOLOGY, DISGORGE, DISENTOMB, ABOMINABLE PUTRIDITY, DEVOURMENT, HABITUAL DEFILEMENT, DISCIPLES OF TORTURE.