- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD
- DIRA MORTIS - Ancient Breath... CD
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits T-SHIRT
- PARRICIDE - Fascination of Indifference CD
- NECROT - Mortal CD
- HOUKAGO GRIND TIME - Bakyunsified (Moe to the Gore) CD
- IGNIVOMOUS - Hieroglossia CD
- PARRICIDE - Accustomed to Illusion CD
- NASUM - Napalm Logo T-SHIRT (BLACK)
- NASUM - Scarecrows T-SHIRT
Hailed by many as the heir to Opeth's melodeath throne, IN MOURNING was formed in the Swedish woods in the year 2000. Since then the band has evolved over the years, striving to refine its sound to what it is today. Musically, the group blends a broad spectrum of influences into a foundation of melodic death metal. Thrusting from doomy metal-riffs, blasting drumbeats and deep growling vocals to calm breezes of clean flowing melodies and harmonies.
The new album "Afterglow" takes off where the previous one, "The Weight Of Oceans" (2012), ends. It's more complex, yet more alive, with key IN MOURNING elements - and a few new twists and turns.
The cover artwork was made by Kristian Wåhlin (Bathory, Tiamat, King Diamond). "Afterglow" is the first album featuring new drummer, Daniel Liljekvist (ex-Katatonia).
Recorded between November 2015 and March 2016 in Nordin Music Studios (drums) and Libra Studios (guitar, bass and vocals). Mixing and mastering duties have been handeled by Jonas Martinsson in Necrosavant Studio.
01. Fire And Ocean
02. The Grinning Mist
03. Ashen Crown
04. Below Rise To The Above
05. The Lighthouse Keeper
06. The Call To Orion