- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits HOODED ZIP SWEAT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Napalm Logo T-SHIRT (BLACK)
- MACHETAZO - Ultratumba II CD (slipcase)
- NASUM - Logo FACE MASK
- ANTI-MUSIC (GRINDCORE) - Logo FACE MASK
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits T-SHIRT (PRE-ORDER)
- CENOTAPH (MEX) - The Gloomy Reflection Of Our Hidden Sorrows 2xCD
- DEAD INFECTION - Logo SWEAT PANTS
- NASUM - Napalm Logo BASEBALL CAP
Twelve songs of furious crust/hardcore. It’s extremely fast, extremely uncompromising and yet extremely ordinary! This is crustcore complete with angst ridden vocals and lyrics about politics, despair and hopelessness – I guess! What still makes M:40 a little more interesting than most other crust bands is their ability to incorporate more complex elements of post-hardcore in some songs as in example “När Bomberna Faller”. M:40 is also tighter than many other grind-/crustcore bands and still they are furiously fast. Let’s start a riot!
M-40 gives u nothing new but they give us an angry punk/hardcoreband which sings in sweidsh except in one song. I like their anger/aggression because this is the type of music who holds the punk alive and you feel the fist in my pocket and it will slowly and surely raises up against the air ina protest. An half hour protestmusic is OK for me and Halvfabrikat continue to gives us a high quality Swedish punk/hardcore. I would like to hear some more records from this label and band because you know that it is quality through the whole thing.