- DEIVOS - Casus Belli CD
- JIG-AI - Entrails Tsunami CD
- PATHOLOGY - Reborn To Kill CD
- TAKAFUMI MATSUBARA - Strange Beautiful And Fast CD
- DEIVOS - Casus Belli BOX CD
- DOOM - Re-Viled CD (digipak)
- AGATHOCLES - Logo ORIGINAL CUFFED BEANIE (B45)
- ASPHALT GRAVES - The New Primitive CD
- STRAIGHT HATE - Black Sheep Parade CD (SLIPCASE)
- ABNORMALITY - Sociopathic Constructs CD
RELEASED IN A STANDARD JEWEL CASE
Morta Skuld's second album of brutal Death/Doom (from 1994). Morta Skuld formed in Milwaukee in 1990, going on to release three albums on Peaceville Records (initially via legendary sub-label Deaf Records) in the early-mid 1990's, with the band's debut Dying Remains seeing its release in 1993.
Released in 1994, As Humanity Fades was Morta Skuld's follow-up to its widely hailed debut. Featuring a further evolution of the band's brand of death/doom metal, it comprised the same line-up headed by band mastermind and guitarist/vocalist, David Gregor.