- TRAUMA - Ominous Black CD (SLIPCASE)
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black LTD CD BOX
- BANISHER - Degrees Of Isolation CD (SLIPCASE)
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black BUNDLE (LTD CD BOX+T-SHIRT)
- ANTI-MUSIC - Logo PATCH
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black LP (BLACK)
- DEIVOS - Casus Belli CD
- NECROPSY - Exitus CD
- PLF (P.L.F.) - Logo PATCH
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black BUNDLE (CD+T-SHIRT)
Falun, Sweden’s blackened death metal one-man project NECROSAVANT’s debut album ‘Aniara MMXIV’, is 45-minute epos based on the 1956’s epic sci-fi poem ‘Aniara: A Review of Man in Time and Space’ (original title: ‘Aniara: en revy om människan i tid och rum’) by Harry Martinson.
‘Aniara MMXIV’ features, besides Necrosavant (Jonas Martinsson (Majalis, Me The Tiger)), special guests Tobias Netzell (In Mourning, Majalis, Thenighttimeproject, Ex-October Tide), Alexander Högbom (October Tide, Centinex, Moondark, Volturyon, Spasmodic), Daniel Jansson(Ikhon, Majalis) and recitation by Gabriella Åström (Me The Tiger). The production is written, all instruments played, recorded, mixed and mastered by Necrosavant (Jonas Martinsson) and may appeal to fans of Behemoth, Decapitated and so forth.