- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits HOODED ZIP SWEAT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits T-SHIRT (PRE-ORDER)
- DEMONICAL - World Domination CD (digipak)
- ACxDC (ANTICHRIST DEMONCORE) - Satan Is King CD
- PURTENANCE - Buried Incarnation CD
- NASUM - Logo PATCH
- FLUIDS - Exploitative Practices CD
- NASUM - Napalm Logo BASEBALL CAP
- ASPHYXIATOR - Trapped Between Two Worlds CD
17 songs of pure grindcore madness mixed with death, doom, crust and hardcore. A must have for fans of ROTTEN SOUND, NASUM, BLOCKHEADS, THE ARSON PROJECT, INHUME, BENIGHTED.
Born in 2007, NOLENTIA is, since the very beginning as open-minded Grindcore band mixing influences of Death Metal, Hardcore, Sludge, Crust, or Doom on a firmly Grindcore-rooted basis. Their first demo, “Sell Your Soul to Grind’n’Roll!” is released in 2008 and gains them the opportunity to open for bands as diverse as The Arson Project, Benighted, Dagoba, Disgorge, Imply In All, Inhume, Knut, Sylvester Staline, Textures, Ultra Vomit or Yattaï.
One year later, they release their debut full-length, “…One Loud Noise and It’s Gone” through No Master’s Voice records. This first effort, produced at the Bringer studio (Alea Jacta Est, Drawers…) sees the band’s style getting even more diverse yet more personal too with the addition of bits of Punk and Noise to their nevertheless massively Grindcore-based sound.
After playing 2011’s Brutal Grind Assault (CH) alongside the likes of Gadget or General Surgery or gigs with Maruta or Wormrot and touring in countries such as France, Germany or Spain, the band starts the writing process for their new album while still sharing stages with the likes of Atara, Exhumed, Magrudergrind, Mass Grave or Rotten Sound.
Signed to Kaotoxin records late 2012, Nolentia now releases this viciously hateful second full-length, showcasing a darker, more intense and dense approach of their ever-improving style.