- DESECRESY - Towards Nebulae CD
- VISCERAL DISGORGE - Slithering Evisceration CD (digipak)
- HORNA Metal Magazine (2019) ZINE
- NECROT - Blood Offerings CD
- DRUGS OF FAITH - Decay 7"EP (SPLATTER)
- GUTALAX - Shit Demon T-SHIRT
- GRIDLINK - Longhena CD (ecopak)
- EXTREME NOISE TERROR - A Holocaust In Your Head CD (digipak)
- SLASHING DEATH - Off CD
- PSYCHONEUROSIS - Dead But... Still Alive CD
Nine tracks of barbaric Black Death Thrashing metal. A rite of Apocalyptic war clashing thrash, straight from the Urgrund bunker. The graven sign awaits you! Soaring guitars and militant beats. Hail The Hunt... Praise to war!
Includes past & present members of EARTH, DAMAGED, CEMETERY URN, IGNIVOMOUS, DESTROYER 666, SADISTIK EXEKUTION.
This is the first full-length from Urgrund, an Australian band playing old-school Black Metal.
Most of the songs on "The Graven Sign" are mid-paced. The guitars are well played, mostly thrashing with a few solos. The drums are equally good, especially the use of cymbals which creates a very triumphant mood. Vocals are snarled, though they're quite understandable. This is a strong point of the album, especially when paired with the excellent lyrics. The songwriting in general is great - each song is unique and memorable, and nothing sounds overdone or cliche. This is the rare kind of album that you can listen to again and again.
This is a top-notch album, easily one of the best I've heard in the last few years. The lyrics are metal genius, and the music is pure old-school Australian madness. Any fan of Destroyer 666 or Gospel of the Horns should get this immediately.
Standout tracks: "Scourge (of God)", "War Elite", "Oskereien/Wildes Hunt"