- Grindcore #1 BUTTONS
- HORNA Metal Magazine (2019) ZINE
- VIOLENT DIRGE - Elapse CD
- LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY - The Complicated Reflex... 3"CD
- NASUM - Helvete T-SHIRT
- AGATHOCLES - Your God Is Dead T-SHIRT
- LAST DAYS OF HUMANITY - Logo T-SHIRT
- Grindcore #2 BUTTONS
- PISSGRAVE - Posthumous Humiliation CASSETTE
- ACxDC (ANTICHRIST DEMONCORE) - Logo TRUCKER HAT
VERANO'S DOGS is born in Rome at the end of 2015 aiming to mix the first grindcore tradition with the most funereal death metal. The band’s moniker is linked twice to the world of cemeteries - Verano is the most famous graveyard in Rome and for some beliefs dog is the animal that brings dead souls to the afterworld. The record "Summoning The Hounds" is about the subjects related with the symbol of the dog, a sum of experiences that bound his ancestor the wolf to the collective thought in a darker point of view, from the Greek mythology and the hell’s guardian Cerberus to Anubi, the Egyptian protector of the reign of the dead, going through “The Hound of the Baskervilles” by Arthur Conan Doyle and the first Cthulhu chapters by Howard Phillips Lovecraft. It’s a journey across the most real and macabre discomfort of human mind.
This new album is highly recommended for fans of early DEATH, MACHETAZO, early NAPALM DEATH, PHOBIA, REPULSION.