- TRAUMA - Ominous Black CD (SLIPCASE)
- BANISHER - Degrees Of Isolation CD (SLIPCASE)
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black LTD CD BOX
- ANTI-MUSIC - Logo PATCH
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black BUNDLE (LTD CD BOX+T-SHIRT)
- DERANGED - Deeds of Ruthless Violence CD (digipak)
- TRAUMA - Ominous Black LP (BLACK)
- DEIVOS - Casus Belli CD
- COMECON - Megatrends In Brutality CD
- SENTENCED - The Trooper CD
Since the release of their debut album six years ago, grindcore unit WHORESNATION has established themselves as a household name in the european scene, playing more than 300 shows all over the world and releasing a string of shorter formats. Formed in 2009 in Besançon, eastern France, the now-three piece returns with their relentless second full-length "Mephitism", recorded by Steph Lawansch then mixed and mastered by William Blackmon (Gadget, Victims, Lack…).
With their technical yet-always crushing riffing, blast-beats galore and brutal, guttural barks, the band's no-frills, savage grindcore always finds the perfect balance between death metal precision and punk urgency. "Mephitism" strengthen the band's supremacy in twenty tracks delivered in barely more than 20 minutes, never easing the pressure despite the avalanche of tight-as-hell brutality.