- MY MINDS MINE - Passengers Of The Void CD
- NASUM - Helvete T-SHIRT
- AXIS OF DESPAIR (NASUM) - Contempt For Man CD
- ENCOFFINATION - Ritual Ascension Beyond Flesh CASSETTE
- ENCOFFINATION - O' Hell, Shine In Thy Whited Sepulchres CASSETTE
- DEAD INFECTION - Brain Corrosion CD (digipak)
- ANTIGAMA / THIRD DEGREE / HERMAN RAREBELL - 3-Way Split CD
- NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST - Grinding Bombing Thrashing LTD ED. CD
- HAEMORRHAGE / IMPALED - split CD (digipak)
- METH LEPPARD - Discography 2015-2017 CD
Besides some solos from Patrick Mameli of Pestilence and C-187 fame, a maniac from Poland named Stanislaw Wolonciej recorded and produced the album Ultra-Selfish Revolution himself, under the name Egoist, and that included writing and performing all of the music himself. And what does this music sound like? Well, take the off-time tempo, crunch and clean-tone moments of Meshuggah and add prog metal influences and sound effects from outer space, and always clean and supremely confident vocals over the top, and you have something approximating what Egoist does on this, the second release. Fat, downtuned riffs pile up, ready to slap upside the head anyone who foolishly isn’t paying attention. Melodies and harmonies with large helpings of reverb and texture weave an enveloping cloud that will give any prog rock enthusiast something to get excited about. And throughout it all Egoist keeps moving, not content to ride any one set of ideas for too long before expanding and growing and tugging you along for the ride.
For fans of MESHUGGAH, NYIA, MIKE PATTON, RADIOHEAD, KING CRIMSON.
"Egoist reminds me of Strapping Young Lads meets Voivod in a electronic haze and Prog metal assault. This is one of the coolest/ hippest Avant Metal records I've heard in a long time." - Absolute Zero Media
"'Ultra-Selfish Revolution' has burrowed itself into your brain like a parasite and it won't let go. Yea, this album is awesome. Get it now!" - Metal-Observer "This guy knows how to write some interesting music" - Metal Rage
"The music on this disc is primarily jagged, abrasive, angular, choppy, heavy, and actually quite enjoyable." - Sea of Tranquility