- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits DVD (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits HOODED ZIP SWEAT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Blasting Shit To Bits T-SHIRT (PRE-ORDER)
- NASUM - Napalm Logo T-SHIRT (BLACK)
- MACHETAZO - Ultratumba II CD (slipcase)
- NAPALM DEATH - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism CASSETTE
- NASUM - Inhale/Exhale BUTTON
- TOMB MOLD - Planetary Clairvoyance CD (digipak)
- NASUM - I Hate People BUTTON
- NASUM - Napalm Logo BASEBALL CAP
The ultimate and final compendium of long lost and unreleased songs from San Francisco's legendary industrial/death metal/crust cult Depressor, remastered, re-packaged and elevated to the status of audio/visual shrine in honor of one of the heaviest and most elusive and visionary underground American punk/metal bands of our times.
"Hell Storms Over Earth" is the final statement in what was Depressor's glorious late 90's/early 00's "crust era", when the band abandoned the polished and well-produced Godflesh-worshiping drum machine-based industrial metal sound of its early and mid 90's beginnings (as seen in the iconic "Filth" and "Grace" demo releases) and opted to home-record everything thereafter on a four track recorder and steer their sound toward a more death metal/crust hybridized sound influenced by bands like Amebix, Celtic Frost, GISM, Voivod, Discharge and Napalm Death. This move pushed the band's sound over the edge into a void of despair and yielded a blown out low end dirty sound of utmost rawness and hatred. These are not only long lost or downright never before heard tracks from a legendary Bay Area cult band then at the forefront of change and renovation, but a priceless document of their times, a snapshot of an era long gone and forgotten, and a window opened into a time of turmoil and struggle which yielded some of the most dark, visionary and thought-provoking punk/metal hybridizations of our times.
Availability: in stock
Shipping: 24 h